Ricoh Americas Corporation Account Executive, Legal Solutions in Chicago, Illinois
Ready to secure an innovative sales career in legal services with a global technology and solutions provider?
As a Legal Account Specialist at Ricoh, your mission is to foster strategic, collaborative customer relationships with corporate and legal firm executives. In return, you'll receive Ricoh's first-in-class RISE sales training and the interdepartmental support you need to advance and fulfill your career ambitions.
Ricoh Legal Account Sales Specialists succeed by applying technical problem-solving expertise to legal solutions that include forensics, electronic data discovery and digital imaging.
Because this is a customer-facing role, you'll have the chance to serve as a trusted business advisor for Fortune 500 companies that stand to benefit from Ricoh's legacy of innovation and efficiency. Those who excel in this position are smart, ambitious self-starters who consistently strive to delight our customers and help them proactively identify process improvements. Masters of detail with a project manager's devotion to customer service -- and a sales performer's drive to always aim higher -- are invited to apply.
Job requirements include:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 7 years of business-to-business sales experience (services sales preferred); you should be comfortable sitting down with C-suite executives to understand their business challenges
- Familiarity with the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM); you should be able to talk to clients about the fundamental methods of data collection, reduction and search methodologies
- Polished negotiation, written and oral communication and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of legal industry products and services
- Demonstrated ability to work with and inspire leading diverse teams to formulate account strategies
- Intermediate computer skills (proficient with Microsoft Office suite)
The Legal Account Specialist position comes with a competitive compensation package and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
- Company-provided mobile device with the latest technology
- Company-provided laptop
- Vacation eligibility after only 30 days OTJ
- Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
- 401K matching plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Wellness programs
- Mileage reimbursement program
- College tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts at a variety of retail outlets
Ricoh employees have high ethical standards and are motivated to transform the way people work by using technological innovations that help them work smarter and faster. You'll join a highly collaborative team that values teamwork, diversity and sustainable practices -- and you'll have ample opportunities to partner with and learn from operations, sales support and other related sales entities within Ricoh.
Apply to the Legal Account Specialist position and/or opt in to our Talent Community to be updated on future job postings.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.